[Ct-nfb] The Blind's Gonna Do It Again

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:06:34 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

This is Trevor, and I write to tell you that I'm going to host another
conference call for at large members of the National Federation of the
Blind. Remember, if you have not called in to any phone conferences, or if
you never managed to participate in any NFB chapter or state events, you're
welcome to call and check this out. We'll be talking about the latest news
that particularly effects blind/low vision people, including work,
technology, politics, etc. Some current hot-button items include the
National Federation of the Blind's fight for fair wages, including the
ongoing boycott and impending live protest of Goodwill Industries. Get
involved damn it! What's your opinion? What issues affect you, and what
should the NFB and its members in Connecticut be doing? We are also planning
to officially launch the NFB of CT At-Large Chapter during the Conference.
Want to be a board member? Want to just find out what's really up and talk
to people like you?

Next Tuesday the 21, call 760-569-9000

Access code: 433706#

Other codes: press *3 to exit call