[Ct-nfb] FW: [NFB Affiliate Presidents] Finding a Way to Make a Dif...

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 02:52:21 UTC 2012

Hello these are good questions  and good points.  I live in  Norwalk and
there is a Good will  is there goign to a group at that  locatioon I will be
there tehn. I as well have a friend at News 12  who  will put in for coverage
if this is one of the  locations as well as to  others in other towns too.
I have to give him the final details for that.
Thank you
Elizabeth

In a message dated 8/14/2012 10:39:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,