[Ct-nfb] Correction For At Large NFBCT Conference Call 9:00pm

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Aug 15 15:47:58 UTC 2012

I think this call needs to stay at 9.  Seven has shown marginal success, and we decided to try 9 to see how it would work.  There's only one way to find out, and we can't leave these things hanging too long.

We can improvise for future calls if we need to, but let's move forward with 9:00 pm.

See you there!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD