[Ct-nfb] Correction For At Large NFBCT Conference Call 9:00pm

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 03:18:21 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

A correction my recent email regarding the At Large conference call for next
Tuesday the 21st. We're going to do 9:00pm instead of seven this time. Check
out the attached flyer and disregard the one in the previous message on this
topic. I'll try to send out a reminder on that day, but try to keep 9:00
August 21 in mind. Then again, if you'd seriously prefer 7:00pm as our
conference call time, please let me know. We're democratic in our decision
making, which means you can affect how we do business. Yes that means you.
Everybody.

Talk to you soon,

Trevor A