[Ct-nfb] Example Press Release for Protest

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 01:10:47 UTC 2012

Thank you for shaing this  with us. Do we have anything  that we  are
putting forward to the press  I can send to friends who are in the  industry  so
they could get it out for us I can do that if something is  sent to me.
Thank youElziabeth

In a message dated 8/20/2012 8:46:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,