[Ct-nfb] Tonight! At Large Conference Call 9:00pm!

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:39:44 UTC 2012

CT Federationists,

Tonight at 9 is a tella-conference call for At Large, or perhaps itinerant
NFB of CT members. Come and join in if you dare, and if you are not the
daring type; it won't be so bad if you call in.

Call 760-569-9000

Access code: 433706#

Other codes: press *3 to exit call

Press *6 to mute/unmute yourself

Press *4 for instructions

We'll be trying to formalize the chapter, as well as discussing latest
issues relevant to us. If you have items to share, please be ready to do so;
although I do recommend that we all be succinct for time's sake as some of
us will want to go to bed. We want the meeting to go smoothly, so casual
chit chat can certainly take place at another time. I'm collecting contact
information for this purpose.

Be well, and be there,

Trevor