[Ct-nfb] Wine Bus Tour Invite

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Aug 22 22:06:31 UTC 2012

Suzanne:

It's really cool that you're inviting other Federationists to come and bond over a wine bus tour, but I feel like advertising an alternative to an effort that's so important to us is probably not a good idea.  If it weren't for the protests, I might even find a way to join you!

It's very important for us all to remain united in our efforts; we're much stronger that way.  If we start splitting off to do other things, it could pull away good people that we really need at the protest.

In fact, you, Suzanne, would be a very good one to have at one of our protests, and I'm sorry to hear that you won't be joining.

Take care,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD