[Ct-nfb] Legislative Alert: H.R. 3086

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Thu Aug 23 15:09:43 UTC 2012

I just got off the phone with an intern in Washington by the name of Brandon (not sure if I spelt thtis correctly. Anyway he was rather rude before I could even finish he cut me off saying this was a case worker issue, and that basically we could pound sand. I have Rosa's local number and will be only to happy to give it you folks. Her local number as soon as I find it in my old e-mail messages.