[Ct-nfb] Legislative Alert: H.R. 3086

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Aug 23 19:50:05 UTC 2012

Deb:

Great work!

Let's keep hitting everyone hard just to be sure that they don't forget!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD