[Ct-nfb] Request from the Moderator

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 20:59:56 UTC 2012

Justin,

Thank you I will definately be joining now. Take care Elizabeth

In a message dated 8/25/2012 4:55:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu writes:

Just go to  our Facebook group (the same one I've posted on here a few
times and asked  everyone to join).  :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/115782588454564/

Great work,  Rich!

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in  Mathematics
East Carolina  University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group  of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world; indeed, it’s the only  thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET
MEAD