[Ct-nfb] Crafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 21:11:04 UTC 2012

Just wanted to let you know that Krafters Korner has several email classes
to pick from in September. We have September Crow hooking [email],
September 12  Origami Crane and the end of the month[not up on the website, yet]
Origami - box  and flower classes.

We also will have beginning September 11 a safety pin class making a mini
JackO Lantern out of beads and safety pins[telephone conference]. You can
purchase this kit from the teacher with supplies in individual bags and
Braille.
Her email is: _tct71887 at gmail.com_ (mailto:tct71887 at gmail.com)
We do have a crochet class and a couple of Loom knitting classes [telephone
 conference] in September,too.

Visit www.KraftersKorner .org and go to the calendar, click on the class
you want to sign up for and fill out the info[name, phone, email].

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com