[Ct-nfb] Points well taken

Sandee Kush slkush93 at att.net
Sun Nov 11 17:57:53 UTC 2012

Thank you Trevor for communicating  in a "professional" less emotional
Manner.  I gained a better understanding and was not reactive to negative or
world event comparisons.

Thank you Edward for your point that the list serve is well used if
discussing blind related agenda or educational information.  I just became
overwhelmed by discussions that I couldn't get a handle on and do not
believe organizational "bashing" serves any debate [except if you are
running for president or any other elective office at this point].