[Ct-nfb] Humanity of the National Federation of the Blind

Al Sylvestre al.geographe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 03:06:09 UTC 2013

NFB is an advocacy organization; it is not, to the best of my knowledge, a
charity. The collection and disbursement of money for the benefit of the
child who is the subject of this discussion is a charitable endeavor. If
this is to be an NFB-sanctioned undertaking, then it seems to me that NFB
National's permission must be secured to proceed in its name.

Al