[Ct-nfb] Congratulations to Our New Board of Directors!

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Nov 11 00:29:26 UTC 2014

Hello  everyone!
I would like to second Justin's sentiments and congratulations to our board of directors!
Also, I would like to thank all of you for welcoming me to my first convention and for making me feel like I finally found my second home with all of you!
I am looking forward to seeing all of you very soon!

Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins
Reiki Practitioner and Intuitive Animal Consultant
Phone: 860-319-9016
Email: gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net