[Ct-nfb] Congratulations to Our New Board of Directors!

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:23:10 UTC 2014

Hi Tammy,
I forgot to make it a point to meet you this past weekend at the
convention. I enjoy reading the enthusiasum in your e-mails. Which chapter
are you from? My husband George and I are from the Central Chapter that
meets in Plainville. Take care, Deb

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Tammy Robbins via Ct-nfb <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org