[Ct-nfb] Order Your Custom NFB Polo Shirts!

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Sep 17 17:15:35 UTC 2014

Available now in time for our state convention and the 75 days of Action!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO WEAR?

You've heard all the adages before: "Dress for success!"; "Maximize your message!"; "Put your best foot forward!" They are more than just tired old clichés; they are time-proven facts. The appropriate attire can boost your confidence and show the world that you are part of an important team.

Imagine the impact our Affiliate can make at educational events, public meetings, and fundraisers if all our members and supporters are dressed in new, sharp, high quality collared shirts!

The National Association of Guide Dog Users is helping us obtain shirts that will assist us in making that very positive impression.

Each short-sleeved golf shirt is embroidered on the upper left chest with the brand new National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut logo in full color! We can all select a color specific for our state affiliate to really stand out in the crowd at state and national conventions! If a color represents Connecticut, I think it's Navy Blue, since it's all over our state and is the primary color of the UConn Huskies. So, I'll be ordering Navy Blue, but you can pick another color if you want.

Ordering is easy! Our affiliate is submitting a prepaid order and will receive shipment to the office. Shirts are available in adult men's and ladies' styles sizes XS to XXXXL. We can process orders for 12 or more shirts, and your cost is an amazingly low $25 per shirt for sizes XS - XL; $26.50 for XXL; $29.50 for XXXL; and $31.50 for XXXXL. These prices include shipping and handling.  Available shirt colors are White, Black, leaf green, dark green, navy blue, royal blue, light pink, maroon, red, & soft orange.

To place an order, please send a check to our affiliate office with your size and color by October 01, which is two weeks from today. Please make out checks to the NFB of CT. We will pool the money and do the bulk order. If you want a long-sleeved polo shirt, let me know, and we can investigate alternate pricing. The office address is:

477 Connecticut Boulevard
Suite 217
East Hartford, CT 06108

Thank you to Marion Gwizdala and the National Association of Guide Dog Users for organizing this opportunity!

Yours,

Justin Salisbury
President
Connecticut Association of Blind Students