[Ct-nfb] FW: Tips for Building the Federation at the Community Level

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 23:30:18 UTC 2014

From: 75days [mailto:75days at nfb.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:35 PM
Subject: Tips for Building the Federation at the Community Level

Greetings 75ers,

Kevan Worley here. Some of us do not regularly use Facebook. For those of
you who do not, I am attaching the first 15 tips of the day. Feel free to
circulate them. Some of our chapter builders have asked that we send out the
tips as we compile them. The document is attached. If you want to help write
additional tips for the Facebook page, please do so, and submit them to
75days at nfb.org. Jessica Beecham has been drafting these, and I'm sure she
will appreciate help with the next 60 tips of the day.

At your service,

Kevan Worley

Co-chair

National Federation of the Blind 75 Days of Action Campaign

Jeannie Massay

Co-chair

"Live the Life you Want"