[Ct-nfb] free update to Windows 10 starting tommorrow

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Aug 10 09:39:07 UTC 2015

I am having enough issues with windows 8 lately. I'm actually seriously considering dumping the internet completely. I'm growing tired of these continued issues. I believe I'll keep my computer, and just use it for a notebook, or a word presser, it will be cheaper & less frustrating.

I know most of the issues I am having recently are due to the internet provider I have, but since the phone company no longer sees fit to deal with the internet anymore I've had enough. I hate frontier but the alternative comcast is just as bad if not worse.
That's my opinion
Rich