[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB] uncontracted Braille

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 17:47:29 UTC 2015

Sure, I bought them from NFB material center when I taught myself Braille. I
have others, I will look for them. they are sentences and short paragraphs
for beginners to read Braille.  You need to know the basic alphabet in
Braille to get the idea of the books...  The office may have some.  Maryanne
and Ed asked first so I can mail each one, one volume and when they are done
you can see them at the April board meeting. Beth