[Ct-nfb] on the hunt...

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:45:23 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone!

Thanks to the several who referred me to APH, I was able to get my hands on the paper I was so diligently searching for. If anyone else needs to know, it’s called Perma Paper, and comes in various sizes, priced according to size. I ordered a truckload, determined not to run out anytime soon. BTW, I also have, now that I’m no longer planning to use it, almost a whole pkg of the American Thermoform 8x11 regular plastic paper, which I’ll let go for $20.00. Let me know by emailing me directly: sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Sandra
Sandra
“To love another person is to se the face of God.”
(Les Miserables—the musical)