[Ct-nfb] national convention

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Sat Jun 27 23:28:51 UTC 2015

when I return, do I mail in the receipts to you?
Eileen Torow

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Lucia Lee via Ct-nfb wrote:

Hi all,

Are you going to the national convention? If so, you might want to check
out our National Center's convention webpage for useful information such
as the agenda, the first-timers' guide and a local restaurant guide. Go
to nfb.org/convention <http://nfb.org/convention>

Also, important information: SuperShuttle is offering a discounted rate
for travel between Orlando International Airport and the Rosen Centre &
Plaza. Rates will be $16 for a one way ride or $28 for a round trip
ride. Advance reservations are required. To get our rates, go to
http://groups.supershuttle.com/nfb75.html
<http://groups.supershuttle.com/nfb75.html>

Lucia

Ct-nfb at nfbnet.org