[Ct-nfb] national convention

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 02:02:50 UTC 2015

No they go to the office.

Thanks,

Edward

From: Ct-nfb [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of stanley torow via Ct-nfb
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 7:29 PM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List
Cc: stanley torow
Subject: Re: [Ct-nfb] national convention

when I return, do I mail in the receipts to you?

Eileen Torow

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Lucia Lee via Ct-nfb wrote:

Hi all,

Are you going to the national convention? If so, you might want to check out our National Center's convention webpage for useful information such as the agenda, the first-timers' guide and a local restaurant guide. Go to nfb.org/convention

Also, important information: SuperShuttle is offering a discounted rate for travel between Orlando International Airport and the Rosen Centre & Plaza. Rates will be $16 for a one way ride or $28 for a round trip ride. Advance reservations are required. To get our rates, go to http://groups.supershuttle.com/nfb75.html

Lucia

  _____

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ct-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/setorow%40optonline.net