[Ct-nfb] S.B. 234

Maryanne Melley mrean at comcast.net
Sat May 2 17:11:59 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have gone one step further trying to get guide dogs removed from this
bill. I emailed my letter to Senator Brendan Sharkey, Speaker of the House,
Senator Martin M. Looney, President Pro Tempore and Governor Malloy.

We really need everyone to step up and at least write their local
representatives and senators. Whether you are a guide dog handler or not. We
are all blind. I wrote letters regarding sub minimum wage and jobs being
threatened in State parks. I get paid more than minimum wage and I do not
work in a state park but I am blind and therefore I support my fellow
citizens in their struggle. Now as a guide dog user I ask for your support
in removing guide dogs from a bill that could dramatically affect my future
way of procuring a dog.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley