[Ct-nfb] I SB 234

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Sun May 3 13:10:20 UTC 2015

Good morning all;
I believe the following letter I have written may be sufficient this is a rough draft, and I may change some of it, before I send it out. I have addressed it too congress woman DeLaura temporarily. Once I look over some more details, I will most likely change it, because I'm not sure if sending it too her is appropriate.
I have read the contents of the Bill you sent Maryanne, and this is what I based my letter on. I haven't read the letter you've written as yet, so I may change the whole letter after reading that, I'm still not sure if the Dog guide schools are endorcing this bill or not? I'd appreciate so input on that, if at all possible.  After all we don't want to hurt our relationship with the schools, or they may not be so gracious, this is my opinion I don't have facts to enforce it either way.
The attachement is here. I don't mind feed back. however I'll be heading out for lunch/dinner with my wife Janet's relatives so no phone calls today.

Thanks
Rich