[Ct-nfb] Rockcats baseball

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun May 24 00:09:12 UTC 2015

Hello

This does sound great I do have a few questions  as  they are the  ones
that are in New Braitain that  will be getting a new statium or  something like
that. As not trying to be silly is just trying ot   understand where at as
to can figure out  if  could get transportation  before  I go and getthe
tickets. Also who are they playing against on this  day. thanks so much and
will be back  with order soon
thanks elizabeth greenwood

In a message dated 5/23/2015 3:56:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,