[Ct-nfb] Rockcats baseball

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:09:04 UTC 2015

1.  First where are you comming from?

2 they will be playing at New Britain stadium.. This is the last year that
they will be in New Britain. They will be moving to Hartford Next year.

3.  I have the tickets. You can either contact me. Or. The NFB office.

4,  They are playing the Redding Fighten Phils.

5.  I can not talk about transportation because I am not sure where you are
comming from.