[Ct-nfb] Merry Christmas

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:11:45 UTC 2016

Hello Gary

I'm just  letting you know  that  I'd just called the  Holiday  Inn in DC  adn  it  took a while as  people were a bit confused of things adn then  got a reall ygood  custoemr service person there Andrew  who'd seen as that it is weird as of  right now  as it seems   that  it's every other day is full which is quite interesting as  he'd saw it, but  was able  to find rooms  out side the  block for   roughly the same rate s o if any wanted t oknow  of that. Also too he'd  said t ome that  if  anyone were  were a member of AARP  or  AAA that  those too  could get you good rates too as well if some one were  a government worker  or  in the military too. I'm letting you know of this s othat you could pass the informatio nalong t o others.

Thank you so much and havea wonderful evening.

Elizabeth