[Ct-nfb] Merry Christmas

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 21:21:54 UTC 2016

 Elizabeth call back the Holiday Inn. They should have rooms in the block
 make sure you have the right code for the room.  I also wanted to know if
you were sharing a room with someone.
 They extended the time where you can order  make a reservation  until
January 3. That means that The block is not full.

garyallenct at gmail.com