[Ct-nfb] Zoomtext for tablets?

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Thu Jul 14 09:32:58 UTC 2016

Good morning all,
I've been out of sight & mind of most of you I'm sure, between family issues, Janet's Melanoma and my removing of dead trees, from our back yard. I've been rather busy.

However, I now have a question? I made the mistake of purchasing an amazon fire tablet, well actually I purchased one so that I could teach Janet how to use hers okay, so we got it set up surprisingly once I entered the wi-fi code in. Janet was able to take over and set both of our tablets up, with a bit of verbal instruction and a lot of her own ability. However the text in most cases is too small for someone of my vision to use, so here's my question is it possible to download Zoomtext, or another screen enlarger to one of these things, o should I just toss it out. It only cost about $50.00 so it's no great loss, and quite frankly this is more of a toy than anything else.
Thanks
Rich