[Ct-nfb] Zoomtext for tablets?

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jul 14 13:00:29 UTC 2016

Hey Rich,

Check out the information on this page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201588900

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Member
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats