[Ct-nfb] Update on petition — United States Congress: Remove Barriers to Classroom Equality: Ensure Accessibility of Instructional Materials

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 12:40:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

I wanted to share an exciting update about a petition I signed on Change.org: "United States Congress: Remove Barriers to Classroom Equality: Ensure Accessibility of Instructional Materials".

Read about the update "UPDATE: Rally in D.C." below, and join me in supporting this campaign by signing the petition!

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-remove-barriers-to-classroom-equality-ensure-accessibility-of-instructional-materials/u/19150685?recruiter=1368381&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
Jim

Jim Y. McCollum
President
Shoreline Chapter
National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Connecticut
Legislative Co-ordinator, NFB of CT
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
860-581-0430 (mobile)
203-535-1620 (home)