[Ct-nfb] Update on petition — United States Congress: Remove Barriers to Classroom Equality: Ensure Accessibility of Instructional Materials

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jan 25 03:39:01 UTC 2017

Thanks, Jim!

I loved how quick and easy it was to sign the petition. I literally just had to type in my name, email, and street address.

Let's make equal access to education a reality!

Aloha,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Pre-Authorized Contribution Plan Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”

William Butler Yeats