[CT-NFB] guide dog users

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Apr 9 19:45:25 UTC 2020

Beth,
It is quite unfortunate that you sent an email to Melissa and myself on the list-Serve, not directly to us. I do not think you would want everything I have to say on the list-serve. Either use the list-serve properly, have another person assist you, or do not use it.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility