[CT-NFB] guide dog users

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:36:53 UTC 2020

Dear Beth,
There is no reason to be fearful and insecure about Melissa’s effort to
open a dialogue between a guide dog users/handler’s in our state whether
they are affiliated or unaffiliated.  I personally commend anyone who shows
innovation and leadership in those difficult times an attempt to create
unity
Together, united, we pledge to actively participate in the efforts of the
national Federation of the blind.
Fears of technology and innovation should not hold us back.

Regards,
Hinorata Kazmierczak

--
Honorata V Kazmierczak