[CT-NFB] Assistance offered.

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Apr 30 15:52:20 UTC 2020

Debbie,
Thank you for offering to help our Federation family and taking advantage of this great resource! it  Is much appreciated!

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility