[CT-NFB] New Online Archive

mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com
Thu Apr 30 19:03:16 UTC 2020

Hello NFB of CT,

It is my hope that everyone is doing well during these difficult times.
While going through these times, the NFB of Pennsylvania has offered
insightful trainings that I have found beneficial. Available now is an
online archive of NFB of Pennsylvania's Zoom training events where you can
access and listen to them. They currently have the JAWS Trainings, iOS
Trainings, Smart Home Automation, and a number of other event recordings
ready for you to listen to, and more will be added each week, hosted and
developed by the NFB of Pennsylvania. Here is the link to the archive web
page: http://nfbp.org/archive

Thank you NFB of Pennsylvania for this insightful Zoom Training!

Marchele Davis

NFB of CT

Southern Chapter President