[CT-NFB] Betty

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 20:47:25 UTC 2020

George and I were so fortunate to know Betty and Bruce for a short time. We had dinner with them in Orlando and also got to see them enjoy a ride up international drive in an open carriage with a bicycle driver, like a couple of kids back to the hotel after dinner! We also had dinner with them at our one and only Washington seminar.  What wonderful examples they both were for us just starting out in the organization. God bless you Betty and Bruce, together again.

Sent from my iPhone
Deborah J. Reed
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what hold you back.” National Federation Of The Blind