[CT-NFB] PAC plan

Anne West k1stm at frontier.com
Mon Jul 13 13:54:28 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.

I am about to undertake a new job I know nothing about and that is the PAC
plan. I offered to help my good friend Maryanne for a while.

Tomorrow, we start the national convention with many opportunities and
learning experiences. All of you know the basics of the PAC plan as do I. I
am the contact person for CT now.

If you choose to donate for the first time or would like to change your
monthly amount, there is going to be a very accessible form to use beginning
tomorrow. I looked at the model and if every form I have attempted to fill
out over the years was this easy, I would be very happy. I can not share the
URL with you until tomorrow but I will then. The form is not live today.

I will not send a lot of email asking for donations to National because I
don't like being forceful. So, if you would like to contact me, please use
the contact info in my signature. More later!.

Anne West

k1stm at frontier.com