[CT-NFB] Spring Issue of the Federationist

Melissa Carney macarney97 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 22:18:26 UTC 2020

Hi Justin,

I hope you are well.

Thank you in advance for both your interest and contribution.

The tentative deadline is June 8th, although it will ultimately depend on the number of submissions I receive. I understand that the pandemic has posed many difficulties for our members, so I would like to be as flexible as possible.

Best,
Melissa