[CT-NFB] Spring Issue of the Federationist

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu May 21 22:23:29 UTC 2020

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for this. I am glad that I have not missed the deadline.

I think reading NFB publications is a great way to stay positive during the pandemic, so I am hopeful that our members will contribute plentifully and promptly to enable the final issue to be published sooner rather than later.

Stay well,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.”

Cesar Chavez