[CT-NFB] Sample Letters for Secretary of State, Governor Lamont and Attorney General Tong

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:00:47 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Members,

Attached please find three letters that I have sent out to the above
government members. I wrote the first one to the Secretary of state and then
slightly modified the other two for their specific titles. Once you have a
base letter it is easy to modify it and send to other officials and your
local and national representatives. I encourage everyone to mail letters
regarding the absentee ballot issue. I for one do not want to have someone
else fill out my ballot for me. I want to be able to do that on my own and
keep my decisions private like any other citizen in Connecticut. We are the
National Federation of the Blind and our rights will not be trampled on!

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

mvcmelley at gmail.com