[CT-NFB] Sample Letters for Secretary of State, Governor Lamont and Attorney General Tong

Melissa Carney macarney97 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:36:42 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I echo President Melley's words. Please find attached my own letter that I sent last Friday to Denise  Merrill, Ted Bromley, and Scott Bates. My letter speaks directly to the personal consequences we face as a result of the pandemic. I'm also attaching a link to my published letter to the editor in The Day  newspaper. A similar letter will be published later this week in the Hartford Courant. public awareness is key as well.

https://www.theday.com/article/20200526/OP02/200529775

As a side note, I work closely with Democracy Live, and they have, as of this week, begun to meet with Connecticut's election officials and explain the basis of accessible, digital voting software.

Every letter counts, so keep writing, Thank you all for your advocacy.

Best,
Melissa