[CT-NFB] The Federationist

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 21:45:00 UTC 2020

Thank you Nathaniel for keeping history alive! Both of Woodward‘s daughters
are members of our NFB of CITI Facebook page. I also have contact with them
through messenger. I think it would be great if you could post your article
in our Facebook group.

--
Honorata V Kazmierczak
NFBsouthwestCT at gmail.com Board Member