[CT-NFB] The Federationist

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 22:22:50 UTC 2020

Hi Honorata,
It was actually Lucia who wrote the article about Betty, not nathanael...

Best,
Bri

Brianna Rigsbee
Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut
editor.fedct at gmail.com
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students, A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
(203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."