[CT-NFB] NFB of CT State Convention Pumpkin Contest

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:03:03 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I hope you’ve all had a great Friday. I just want to remind everyone that this year, at our NFB of CT State Convention, we will be having a Pumpkin Contest.
Decorate, paint, or carve a pumpkin, and you could be one of the lucky winners of a prize. First place, $75, second place, $50, and third place, $25.
You can send your videos and/or audios to me at bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com describing what your pumpkin looks like. The deadline has been extended to October 28th, so get those submissions in!
Take care,
Bri
Brianna Rigsbee
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
(203) 751-0199
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
“You can’t fly unless you let yourself fall.”
“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."