[CT-NFB] Welcoming members to meetings.

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Sat Oct 10 00:44:18 UTC 2020

Federation Family,
Just a friendly reminder that all members, and their guests, are welcome to join any open  chapter or division meeting within our Affiliate. Zoom and conference calling provides all of us with the   great opportunity not only to simply join another meeting, but to  meet other members, learn, and participate.
Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that and affiliate member  was not so warmly welcomed to it chapter meeting yesterday.
We are only able to move forward as a Federation family if we do so with love, hope, and determination.

In solidarity,

Phil

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility