[CT-NFB] Treasurer Board Position

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Fri Oct 23 18:15:47 UTC 2020

Could you please clarify? Is there an immediate need for a treasurer secondary to a resignation, or is Nathaniel not seeking reelection. Additionally, I have not been contacted by the nominating committee so I presume that you are not supporting me for reelection. As president, you should’ve had the courage or courtesy to notify me of this.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility