[CT-NFB] Treasurer Board Position

ntwales ntwales at omsoft.com
Sat Oct 24 13:12:44 UTC 2020

Greetings, from my webmail,
As I had let Phil and Maryanne--and others know--I am traveling and must
access my e-mail through this webmail.  I have NOT resigned as
treasurer.  I have completed all duties before leaving town and will be
back next week prepared to carry on the business of the NFB of
Connecticut, including providing a treasurer's report at our convention
and signing our scholarship winner's check.  My term expires at the end
of the board meeting Sunday morning, November 1.
I have discussed my intentions for running for office with many people
off this list, and anyone with questions is welcome to contact me
directly at:
ntwales at omsoft.com
and I will reply Wednesday or Thursday.  It is not appropriate, I think,
to discuss political intentions on this list per our Expectations of
Conduct.
Nathanael T. Wales, Treasurer
NFB of Connecticut

Live the Life You Want