[CT-NFB] BeLL-elebration

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:06:34 UTC 2020

Honorata,

Thank you so much for your endless hard work and dedication to this program. as a young leader on the come up in the Federation, I am happy to see this program be so successful. This is something that I did not have, or know about, growing up. I hope whoever takes it over puts in as much passion, hard work, and dedication as you and your volunteers did.

Best,
Bri

Brianna Rigsbee
Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut
editor.fedct at gmail.com
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students, A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
(203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."