[CT-NFB] Board Meeting Tomorrow

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:58:19 UTC 2021

Good Morning Federation Family,

This is a reminder of our board meeting being held tomorrow, April 10th from
11:00am through 3:00pm. Please use the conference call number 425-436-6349,
access code 2232614. I  have attached the Agenda and listed it below as
well. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

April 10, 2021 11:00am-3:00pm Board Meeting Agenda

Meeting will be held using the affiliate conference call number

425-436-6349, Code, 2232614

Roll Call

NFB Pledge

Reports:

Treasurer's Report-Nathanael Wales

ADS (Aging and Disabilities Services) Advisory Board- Beth Rival

SRC (State Rehabilitation Council)-Deb Reed

PAC (Planned Authorized Contribution) Plan-Len Schlenk

BCAC (Bureau Consumer Advisory Committee) -Barbara Blejewski

The Federationist-Brianna Rigsbee

BELL Academy-Kristen Dockendorff

Convention Committee-Maryanne Melley

Birdies for Charity-Mary Silverberg

New Business:

Bequeathed Car

$500.00 assistance for technology instruction

Covid Issues

Zoom Licenses

Register for National Convention

Donations

Affiliate Dues

Chapter News

Next Meeting

Meeting Adjourned

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

"Live the Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back"